Select Menu

Ads

Random Posts

Pinoy Tekkie Pinoy Tekkie Pinoy Tekkie Pinoy Tekkie Pinoy Tekkie
" });
Powered by Blogger.

Design

Technology

Circle Gallery

Shooting

Racing

News

Bottom

» » Treking The Path Towards Healing Amidst Strife

First Person: "If you want the truth, listen to the other side of the story. Responsible journalism which should also apply to blogging."

Second Person: "You know, nakinig na ako before and apparently, hindi nagbago. Nagdelete ako ng post. Nagblind item pa nga eh. What an asshole"

May pinaghuhugutan pala siya ng galit. He felt betrayed. I feel him. I apologize if he was hurt. It was unintentional and could not be recalled.

If he only knew what really happened, and the awful mistake that took place. I still remember how I was surprised seeing that post while I was out in the field. I had no way to put it down. I had no Internet access that time, and when the moment came I was about to remove it from the site, I read about curses and hateful words already. Other people already magnified the situation by fanning the flames. It had gone out of control.

I was weak, my pride took place and decided to keep the article posted. I said to myself  "He does not deserve any respect." I was disappointed of myself.

If he only knew the article was accidentally scheduled to be published when it was mistaken as a finished work. The article was actually a hate post copied from a former Facebook status. It was written at a time we were still arguing about an incident. But instead of publishing it, it was kept on draft mode especially when we were able to resolve the situation.

Blogspot has a scheduling system where you can designate dates of publishing of every article so you can spread your articles evenly across the days. The hate article was accidentally included.

As per Wikipedia, "Betrayal is the breaking or violation of a presumptive contract, trust, or confidence that produces moral and psychological conflict within a relationship amongst individuals, between organizations or between individuals and organizations. Often betrayal is the act of supporting a rival group, or it is a complete break from previously decided upon or presumed norms by one party from the others."

I went a bit loony in defending myself because I know I am innocent. Nothing hurts more than being accused of acts you are totally against.

I know may pinaghuhugutan lang ang mga nag-exaggerate ng mga issues, as revealed by them. So let us help each other heal and ready to move on by apologizing and recognizing we all went a bit overboard. We all know everything will be settled accordingly when discussed with an open mind and heart.

The latest issue now being debated is actually not a big deal, but it was elevated to epic proportions because of past grievances.

The other issues they have compiled were a mere product of  revengeful minds trying to get even. Thinking that if they can't get me with just one issue, they might as well pile up a lot of fictions and half-truths.

Let us forgive each other for nothing will ever come out good from all of these. There will never be any winners in a battle that was only meant to get even. The war will never end even if one wins this battle.

Let our souls embrace peace as we trek the path towards healing. I know there is still hope for us after this bitter conflict.

About Wazzup Pilipinas

WePress Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
This is the last post.

No comments

Leave a Reply